Notarial law and practice encompass the drafting and registration of Ante-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Contracts, Mortgages, Leases, Servitudes, Donations, Protests, Powers of Attorney and Authentication, Attestation and Certification for foreign and local jurisdictions.
The office a notary public is one of which requires exceptional skill, diligence and careful attention to detail by the notary public when drafting notarial documents.
There are certain documents which, locally, may only be drafted and executed before a notary, who will keep a protocol containing all deeds executed before the notary public. Some countries will only accept documents which have been signed before and/or certified by a notary public.
We are pleased to provide the following notarial services:
• Preparation and registration of antenuptial and postnuptial contracts
• Drafting of trust deeds, as well as deeds of variation
• Preparation and registration of servitudes, notarial bonds
• Long-term leases, deeds of usufructs, habitation and usus
• Authentication and legalisation of documents for use abroad
• Preparation of deeds of donation